New players see welcome bonuses on the casino’s homepage. Many newbies turn down the starter stock package. This bonus significantly increases the gambler’s chances of ending up in the black.
Why a player needs welcome bonuses
A newcomer to gambling sees online casino deposit bonuses in different formats. Operators offer 100%, 200%, and 300% on the first deposit. Some clubs also splurge on several promo codes with free spins.
Using the casino operator’s bonus offers is beneficial. The user gets several advantages:
- The gambler does not have to spend too much of his money. A welcome gift of 100% on deposit means that a similar amount will appear on the bonus balance. The player will have a financial cushion that can be used when the main money runs out.
- The club visitor will get enough money to compete for the jackpot. Only high rollers will be eligible for the jackpot. The deposit bonus will help find the missing funds and play out the high roller’s strategy.
- Gamblers will be able to play in bonus mode straight away. The free spins promo code is activated with a minimum amount of money. The visitor needs to make one more scroll at their own expense and then run the reels of the slot 100-200 times at the expense of the institution.
Some bonuses are handed out for free. No-deposit promotions are designed for active customers and are given out on personal coupons. By the way, every customer at a licensed casino is entitled to Cashback. Part of the lost funds can be refunded.
How to support service is organized in online casinos
Gamblers can communicate with representatives of the administration in different ways. If it is a licensed gambling club, the operator organizes a separate team of specialists, who answer customer questions around the clock.
Modern clubs offer three ways to provide feedback:
- The user can write to the live chat. Today, it is difficult to find a casino that uses special software that automatically picks up answers to questions. The chat room is managed by the person on duty. This is a real person who will give a detailed answer to all queries of the gambler.
- The visitor can write to the official email. It is often the only way to get feedback. In many countries, virtual casino sites are subject to blocking by Internet service providers. An e-mail can be used to obtain a link to the last active mirror.
- The player can order a callback. This can easily be done via email, live chat, as well as the mobile application. Each reputable gambling club develops its client software for iOS and Android.
The support chat is functional. The casino visitor can type messages both by text and voice. In addition, screenshots and photos can be uploaded here. For example, in many virtual casinos, this is the way the verification procedure is carried out. The gambler uploads a scan of his passport and thus opens all the functions of the gambling establishment.
Advantages of modern online casinos
Online casino ratings divide gambling clubs into two classes. The first category includes older platforms with slot machines. The second group is represented by virtual casinos of the new wave.
Even the old-timers of the industry try to pay attention to the newcomers to the market. These online casinos offer many more ways to hit the jackpot. Newcomers have to withstand stiff competition, so they are willing to spend money on no-deposit bonuses and add gambling games in which the customer’s chances of winning are much higher.
The first advantage of new casinos is a wide welcome bonus package. The user gets 25% to 300% on the first few deposits. Each deposit is accompanied by a promo code for free spins. And free scrolls are given to machines with medium and high volatility, where a solid amount can be won in one round.
The welcome bonus package is accompanied by registration coupons. This is a no-deposit gift that involves crediting a virtual sum to a bonus wallet. The gambler will already have a financial reserve that will extend the playing session by several hours.
The second advantage is the unusual gambling showcase. Whereas the old casinos feature mostly five-reel slots with free spins, the new ones feature crash games, lobby games with live dealers, and slot machines with unconventional mechanics. For example, many of the new wave slots feature a built-in shop, where the user can buy an unlimited number of free spins before the game session even begins.