BESTSELLING WEDDING JEWELLERY AND HAIR ACCESSORIES
Somehow in between shopping for everything in your bridal trousseau, we often ignore one thing or the other. Most of the time it is your wedding jewellery. What you are going to wear and how you are going to. Among these, you also pay last attention to your hairdo. No matter what you do, your jewellery with your hairdo plays a major role. From the very first Ganesh puja to your reception, all the eyes are gorging on you, your bridal outfit, bridal jewellery, to makeup to hair. You do not want to have any slips on it. You can’t let others decide for the queen that you are
to know more click Ibomma
Thus, to make your whole bridal trousseau shopping easier we have got you for the main thing that you also might need assistance with. Here we have enlisted some of the very best-selling wedding jewellery and hair accessories.
- Pearl hair pin: gold or silver metal U pins with faux pearl embedded are your elegant but classy choice. If you want to go with a voluminous braid, this is your option. For a little bit of spice, you can also go for meenakari work hair pins to go for that royal princess.
And my personal choice is for flowers embedded in Upin for your Mehendi ceremony. With all the beautiful smell of henna integrated with the earthy smell of flowers. You ought to go “ oo laal aa”.
- Bun chains- can anything be more dainty and opulent? This gives you the Arabian princess bride. Thin strings integrated with stones co-joined together, putting over a layer on your hair-do. This hair accessory gives you the very option to go without the veil and show off your gorgeous hair.
3- Floral bun rings- it’s a wedding, there ought to be flowers. And adding a bit of them to your whole look will never go wrong. In the end, it’s never going off-season thing. Whether it is putting them in your braids with pins or a hair ring around your bun or simply to the side, they add this bit of glamour that demands a chef’s kiss!
And Anushka Sharma did it! From a whole hairdo of roses for her D-day to reception with hydrangea in her reception. It’s nothing but chic!
- Matha Patti- integrated with detailed design, and a forehead band, it’s one of the most famous and on-demand bridal jewellery at the moment. It gives you that heavy look for you to make the statement.
You have all your options to work with this, starting from polki to meenakari to Kundan, integrate and choose exactly what you want.
Here is one of my personal favourite matha Patti that’s all about white and classic royalty.
- Maang tikka: for the simple and minimal bride, maang tikka is the ultimate choice. No matter what type you choose, a simple one with a single string or with detailed integrated work. I feel nobody can take place the jewellery set for the wedding
- SheeshPatti/ Sheesh Phool: Ever since Alia Bhatt chose this for her wedding, this will remain on trend for a while. not too plain and neither too heavy. It’s nothing but beautiful. A headband with intrinsic work wrapped around your crown part of the head. It’s the very definition of immaculate!
Here is one of my personal favourites for that sober look of SheeshPatti
Now that you have got down from understanding what will suit you the best, it’s time for the real show and that is the bridal jewellery set!
Here, we have enlisted some of the bestselling jewellery of the season!
- Evergreen Kundan: To give you the basic idea, Shilpa Shetty went all loaded on extravagant Kundan Jewellery, with uncut diamonds and emeralds at her wedding. It was also used by Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in Jodha Akhbar as well as at her wedding. The mirror work makes the overall jewellery shine the perfect amount. It originated from Rajasthan craftsmanship and was later used in Mughal Jewellery making. And on top of that, the back side of Kundan is enamelled with different colours which makes it all more beautiful. Kundan jewellery is made using mirrors that are filled in gold-plated bezels. Because of its intrinsic work at the back side with lac which makes it all shinier and more reflective making it your best-suited option for fine wedding photographs highlighting you and you’re the whole look!
- Polki jewellery: The most in-demand wedding jewellery ever! All the celebs wore a combination of this with other gemstones. Priyanka Chopra went with a full royal and chic Polki design. Deepika Padukone, Anushka Sharma, Alia Bhatt, and Katrina Kaif went to Polki Jewellery integrated with gemstones. Everyone! Inspired by Mughal Jewellery, and famous in the courts of Rajasthan and Gujarat. It is all about the complete package of royalty. You walk down the aisle with nothing but the elegance of a princess in these!
Polki jewellery is made in a very similar way to that of Kundan jewellery. Instead of Mirrors, Uncut and raw diamonds are used that are put in the bezels that are made out of gold-plated metal. Because of its raw nature, it has a unique shine which gets highlighted more. It is all about regal and shining! The randomness and raw design make it all glamorous and perfect to pair with your bridal outfit. If you are thinking about one of those exquisite royal destination weddings, you must consider these in your bridal necklace set.
- Precious Jewels: The ultimate royal feeling can be delivered by none other than a mix of precious jewels ranging from ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamonds, and pearls. Added in with Kundan and Polki work with a touch of meenakari you get to choose your most desired Jewellery set for your wedding! Pairing maharani haar with a bridal choker set and you are ready to look like the ‘Maharani’ you are! If you want it all to look dynamic and lively! You need no further to look for!
- Artificial bridal jewellery set: From having more versatile options with a low budget and not a lot of aftermath care, this has become the modern bridal jewellery set that many brides have opted for.
A lot of options and loads to do? Feels overwhelming, doesn’t it? But it’s 2022, all about the internet. Whatever you are looking for is simply a few taps away! It’s not necessary that your bridal shopping consists of a lot of travelling to pick up the very fine pieces from the very fine place. Most of today can come to you! You can search for bridal jewellery online and voila! You have a load of options in front of you.
I solved one problem for you, and I think I can solve another one. Don’t think so much about the cost. Weddings are expensive, no doubt. Especially our big fat Indian wedding. It puts a heavy load on our pockets. But there is always an alternate option, you just have to look for it.
You always have the option to rent jewellery online. Today many brides go for this wise choice to look for jewellery to rent online. But while doing so you want to make sure about its authenticity and quality.
Well, Rent n Flaunt is one of the most trusted brands to rent the best designer jewellery online. Rent n F Each jewellery piece is of high maintenance and the best quality, no one will be able to suspect that it is ‘something borrowed. They have everything ranging from chokers, maharani haar, mang tika, matha Patti, hathphool etc. you name it, you will find it. Your one-stop destination to fulfil all your wedding dreams without any hassle!